The practice conforms to the disability description act 1995
- All parking is close to the practice entrance with bays directly outside the main doors for disabled badge holders.
- The main entrance to the surgery has electronic doors.
- A wheelchair can be provided at reception if needed.
- The GP/Nurses rooms and the reception area are all on the ground floor, and the building is flat throughout.
- There are disabled toilets available for patients.
- There is a loop system in the reception area for patients with hearing difficulties.
- For partially sighted/blind patients – inform the receptionists and they will let you know when the GP/Nurse is ready to see you.
- For disabled visitors who attend meetings for example the patient participation group which are held on the 1st floor we have a lift available.
Learning Disability Matter Website for families, it has a range of resources to support family resilience and health and wellbeing of children and young people with a learning disability.
Follow link for more information: Covid-19 – Learning Disability Matters/.